More details will be published when available.
The pre-conference doctoral day addresses advanced PhD students working in the fields of
development of territories with a special focus on innovation, creativity, governance and change. The
workshop will be led by internationally renowned senior scientists who organize small sessions in
order to guarantee intensive discussion and feedback on papers that were accepted for presentation.
Confirmed session organizers are
- Björn Asheim (University of Stavanger, University of Lund, University of Oslo)
- Robin Cowan (University of Strasbourg)
- David Doloreux (Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa)
- Jean-Alain Héraud (University of Strasbourg)
- Patrick Llerena (University of Strasbourg)
- Emmanuel Muller (University of Strasbourg and Fraunhofer ISI)
Keynote speaker at the doctoral day:
- Björn Asheim (University of Stavanger, University of Lund)
"Regional Innovation Systems and Knowledge Bases"
Find the program of the doctoral day here.
The program is preliminary and due to changes.